NAIDOC Week 2020 – Always Was, Always Will Be!
Due to COVID – 19 this year’s NAIDOC Week has been rescheduled to be held from the 8th November 2020 to the 15th November 2020.
Biripi ACMC NAIDOC Art Competition!
We are putting a shout out to all of our talented Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander designers and artists to showcase what this year’s NAIDOC Week theme ‘Always Was, Always will Be’ means to them, we want to see designs submitted by all ages and you MUST live in the Mid North Coast.
The 1st prize winner will have their winning artwork featured on Biripi ACMC’s NAIDOC week merchandise!
There will be 2 winners:
1st PRIZE: The artist / designer will be rewarded with $1,000.00 (deposited into their nominated bank account) and their very own NAIDOC merchandise prize pack with their artwork featured on it. The winner will be judged by an internal Biripi ACMC judging panel.
The People’s Choice Winner: The artist / designer will be rewarded with $250.00 (deposited into their nominated bank account) and receive a NAIDOC merchandise prize pack. This winner will be judged by the community.
The Finer Details
- Submit a design that tells YOUR story of ‘Always Was, Always Will Be’ by sending a photo of your artwork and a short description of why your art work reflects this year’s NAIDOC theme and email it to email@example.com.
- All entrants MUST download and sign the Terms and Conditions (can be found on our website, under events) and this must be submitted along with your art work entry.
If the Terms and Conditions are NOT submitted with your art work, your entry will not be valid.
- Don’t forget to include your name, contact details and a brief story explaining the meaning behind your design.
- Biripi ACMC does not need your original artworks unless you are one of the winners.
- Art work must be 2D, be minimum dimension of 1 metre x 1 metre, art can be a painting, drawing or in digital format.
- Unfortunately Biripi ACMC staff are NOT eligible to submit an entry.
- Competition closes at 5pm on Thursday the 1st of October (all entries MUST be in by this date), late entries will not be accepted.
- Winners will be announced in the second week of October 2020.