Community Health Program Team (SEWB)
The Social and Emotional Well-being (SEWB) team provides a confidential, culturally appropriate and sensitive service for clients accessing our programs and throughout the referral process. This service is available for any person of the community who may be facing some challenges in their lives which is, or may result in, having an impact on their health.
Then drop in for a yarn with one of our supporting staff from the SEWB team. The team will work with clients to address their needs and support them in referring to other agencies for further support.
Who is the SEWB Team?
- Community Support Workers
- Drug & Alcohol/Mental Health Workers
- Child & Family Support Team
- Aboriginal Family Health Worker
- Bringing Them Home Worker
Where can you Access These Services?
The SEWB team are now located in the Bushland Community Hub, 39-41 Mudford Street, Taree NSW 2430. Access hours for SEWB team are:
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm,
- Friday 8:30am – 3:00pm and
- Weekends – CLOSED.
Phone number (02) 6591 3000.
How to Refer to Our Service
Anyone can refer to the SEWB team. Some examples of referrals can be from the following:
- Internal referrals – Doctor, Nurse or Aboriginal Health Worker
- External referrals – Another service provider (Health, Education, FACS, Legal or NGO etc)
- Self referrals – Clients walk into the office to discuss issue(s)
- Family referrals
- Community referrals