Biripi Dental Clinic is here for adults and children to use this service.
Our clinic provides most dental services:
- Fluoride treatments
- Root Canal Treatment
- Some Crown and Bridge work (lab costs involved)
- Denture service (lab costs involved)
- Mouthguards (lab costs could be involved)
Erin Taylor is our Oral Health Therapist and is with us 3 days a week.
Dr Ralf Freier works with us 1 full day and 2 mornings a week.
Biripi Dental Clinic visit all of our local schools to conduct school screening. This is a fantastic way for the children to familiarise themselves with the team and most importantly, early detection of any required treatment is the key!
Biripi Dental Clinic works with a category system to maintain the great services it provides and wants to continue to do so for our community.
Do I need to pay?
- NO: if you are an Indigenous person who holds a Health Care Card or pension the services is free (shared cost apply for dentures, crowns, mouthguards etc).
- NO: if your partner is Indigenous and you hold Health Care Card/Pension card.
- NO: Indigenous children are free. Using the Medicare voucher is a benefit as the money claimed comes back into Biripi funds (small cost apply for Mouthguards)
- YES: if you are Indigenous and don’t hold a HCC; 50% of set government fee is required. Our fees are less than half the cost of normal dental treatment. We have made this as affordable as possible.
- YES: If you’re Non-Indigenous you are required to pay full cost of our set government fees.
*If you are new to our clinic you need to provide your Proof of Aboriginality, Medicare Card and Health Care Card or Pension card at your first appointment.
Please drop in or call us on (02) 6591 2413 to make an appointment today.