Community Support Programs
The Community Programs team provides a confidential, culturally appropriate and sensitive service for clients accessing our programs and assist throughout the referral process. This service is available for any person of the community who may be facing some challenges in their lives which is, or may result in, having an impact on their health.
We have connections to be able to refer you to “Community links” services which include health, legal, housing, early childhood, education, domestic violence.
Drop in for a yarn with one of our supporting staff. The team will work with clients to address their needs and support them in referring to other agencies for further support.
The team are located in the Purfleet Clinic, 2A Edward Drive, Purfleet NSW 2430. Access hours for the team are:
Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Weekends – CLOSED.
Phone number (02) 6591 2400.
- Cultural/spiritual health programs
- Social and emotional wellbeing (mental health support services),
- Anger Management program for high school aged young people
- Court support (juvenile and adult justice system support)
- Help with Work Development Orders
- Probation & parole support
- Women, Men’s,Youth & Families targeted programs
- Play as Therapy Supported Playgroup
- Sexual Assault, Family & Domestic Violence Support
- Drug & Alcohol Support Services
- Population Heath Services (Breast Screening, Heath Promotion, Smoking Cessation)
Youth and Family case management Service including:
- Advice & Support
- Case Management
- Parenting Skills
- Information & Referral
- Group work
- Play group