How do I give feedback to Biripi?
Please use the enquiry form on the contact page of our website to give us any feedback.
What are my rights as a Biripi client?
- receive care and treatment, with respect and consideration
- privacy and confidentiality when seeking or receiving care except for life threatening situations or conditions
- confidentiality of your health records
- receive accurate information concerning diagnosis, treatment, risks, and prognosis of an illness or health condition
- ask about reasonable alternatives to care at Biripi or outside facilities
- a second professional opinion regarding diagnosis or treatment
- participate actively in decisions regarding one’s healthcare and treatment
- accessible information regarding the scope and availability of services
- be informed about any legal reporting requirements regarding any aspect of screening or treatment
- a copy of your medical record upon request and written authorisation
- file a complaint with the CEO of Biripi regarding any concerns related to the privacy, confidentiality or security of your medical record
- review and amend your medical record
- revoke your authorisation to release except to the extent that action has not already been taken
- a copy of any fees and charges related to your visit