The Clinical Services Maternal Child and Family Health Team now includes social/Emotional Support Workers.
The team remains well supported by a visiting obstetrician who continues to provide care for the local community.
Our services are as follows:
- Pregnancy Care
- Support in labour
- Antenatal Educational Groups
- Belly casting and belly casting painting groups
- Refer and support you to the Quit Smoking Program
- Postnatal Care and Child Health
- Advice on contraception/family planning
- Advice on attachment and any concerns mum has for her baby immunisations
- Baby checks, weight, length and development
- Blue book checks
For more information about our clinical services please call (02) 6591 2410 or alternatively call the Purfleet Clinic number and a Medical Receptionist will transfer your call through to the Maternal Health Department.